Saturday, June 11, 2005

what an interesting smell youve discovered...


so after yesterdays adventures, today was slightly more relaxed, though i was able to relive everything from yesterday through a variety of smells. you see, the hare krishna insisted on giving me a bunch of patchouli incense and id throw it away but the smell is simply starting to grow on me. it even added some kick to the banana bread i had in my bag which was already beginning to pick up the minty scent of my soap. mmm...

about yesterday, i also forgot to mention that when i went to see star wars, this creepy movie theater urchin that ran the place ran all around the theater squirting this bootleg water-spray bottle of bluish scented gel for our olfactoy pleasure... he may have nicked me a bit which would explain my feeling like having ridden in a taxi for hours.

im in a hostel now in quito and should be meeting betsy any minute now

No comments: